Substitute teachers are needed throughout the year.
Landmark Academy has partnered with ESS/WillSub for our substitute teacher and paraprofessional needs. ESS/WillSub will handle all the aspects of our substitute program including hiring, training and scheduling. There are procedures that must be followed first through ESS/WillSub before you access Landmark Academy information below. Please contact pcmiservices.com for employment procedures.
Important: To be considered for Landmark Academy, substitute teachers must contact ESS - https://signup.willsub.com to fill out an application through ESS/WillSub.
1. Complete the online application process for ESS/WillSub at: https://signup.willsub.com.
2. Contact St. Clair County RESA at (810) 364-8990 to schedule an appointment to have your fingerprints taken. There is a $55.00 fee and you will need to bring a Driver's License.
ESS/WillSub will not start your second phase of paperwork until the fingerprint results are received by Landmark Academy.
5. ESS/WillSub will be notified by Landmark Academy once you are cleared for eligibility by St. Clair County RESA.
6. ESS/WillSub will contact you via email to complete the second phase of paperwork.
7. Once ESS/WillSub has processed all of your paperwork, you and Landmark Academy will be notified via email that you are in compliance and may contact Landmark Academy.