Taught Here: Character Education|Positive Communication Skills|Freedom of Choice
The Application Process
Our staff is dedicated to your child’s education. We focus on character development, individual learning styles & more.
Soccer, volleyball, basketball & more. Join one of our middle school or high school sports teams.
Each graduating student is eligible for scholarships to attend Saginaw Valley State University.
Landmark Academy, recognizing the unique giftedness of the individual student, will work in cooperation with parents and the community to provide a nurturing and challenging environment
that encourages academic excellence, character development, and a love for lifelong learning.
4864 Lapeer Rd., Kimball, Michigan 48074
Christmas Concert Middle School 12/14/23
Landmark Academy is the BEST choice because…
Landmark Academy provides a safe and nurturing learning environment that promotes individual giftedness and talents in all of our students. Every teacher receives training to meet individual student learning styles, which facilitates an environment where all students can succeed. Landmark Academy believes in setting high standards for our students and has developed learning targets/objectives based on the current State adopted standards. Teachers also use 7 Habits of Highly Effective People to incorporate character education into the classroom. We believe this instruction promotes productive citizens and life-long learners.
Get the facts!
Common Misconceptions about Landmark Academy
- Christian/Religious school – Landmark Academy is a public school
- There is a cost to attend – Landmark Academy is a tuition-free public school
- Uniform policy – Landmark Academy has a dress code
- School for students with past problems – We have many different students with diverse backgrounds
- School does not accept all students – All students are welcome to apply for enrollment
- School does not adhere to state benchmarks/testing – As a public school, we are required to teach the state curriculum and are held accountable by state assessments.
- Staff is not certified – Highly qualified and certified staff
- Students are required to go to a school within their district – You have a choice! Landmark Academy is your school of choice!
Learn at home
The virtual program we offer is completely on an online platform – Odysseyware (OW). Learn, complete assignments and assessments for classes through OW. Learn more by clicking here.